We are committed to your success!
At Tremolo® Software, we strongly believe that customer success is only achieved by combining great products with great people.
To make sure this combination is met for every single customer engagement, we regularly go 'the extra mile' to make sure our products meet our clients' requirements and ensure our customers have the necessary tools and knowledge at hand to adopt our products at optimal levels.
To achieve this objective we strive to offer continuous support in the following ways...
The build stage to the live product
From the word go you will be allocated a dedicated Project Manager who will listen to your requirements and challenges, before offering a solution to your problem. Your Project Manager will then manage the 'build' phase of the project, and provide you with on-going support.
To make your life easier
At Tremolo Software, we aim to minimise the headache of finding the time, staff and expertise to create content. Our Professional Services team can take the strain and act as your extended team, guaranteeing an 'always-on' approach and leveraging domain knowledge and best practices. This includes:
- Loading your content into the system
- Translating content into 27 languages
- Sourcing industry news
- Giving tips on the best content, best format and best frequency to use
To guarantee success
We will also assign you a dedicated Account Manager to organise regular meetings, provide you with administrative training, and assist you with any additional requirements you may have. To ensure your project is a total success, our Account Manager will provide and deliver:
- Online user guides
- Online training presentations
- Web-based/workshop training
- Infographic-style overviews
- Digital animation if requested
- Engagement recruitment emails to get advocates on board
- Monthly reports and analysis
Keeping our customers in the loop
At Tremolo Software, we feel that it is important to involve our clients in everything we do, so to achieve this, we host quarterly calls with all of our customers to:
- Provide an overview of industry trends
- Share our roadmap and product plans
- Listen to customer requirements and ideas